Dolin Vermouth De Chambery Rouge
Dolin Rouge imparts lovely spicy notes amid its light and fresh profile, with a clean finish to complement and not overwhelm a drink’s other components. It makes for an exceptional Manhattan that does not bury the tastes of rye or bourbon, even at classic 1:1 proportions. Refreshes a Negroni, too. Dolin Rouge and a twist pairs well with charcuterie or black olives and works perfectly in tomato or meat cookery.
From its start in 1821, Dolin Vermouth de Chambéry has been the benchmark for fine French Vermouth. Dolin continues to make the authentic product according to the principles which earned Chambéry France’s only A.O. for vermouth back in 1932. Dolin has also long produced the legendary alpine liqueur Génépy from local herbs. The particular quality of Vermouth de Chambéry and Génépy was first identified in 1821 by Joseph Chavasse, whose son-in-law Ferdinand Dolin inherited the recipe and the now eponymous company.
• A light and fresh red vermouth. Lets the whiskey do the talking.
• Mix with any bourbon, rye or Scotch; refreshes a Negroni, too.
• Pair with olives, nutty cheeses, cured meats.
• Excellent with a citrus twist over ice.
• Native to the mountains of the Savoy; made with over 50 herbs.